Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bento lunches

I started my interest in bento boxes and packing lunches in 2007 when we were living in Australia. After returning to Singapore, I stopped bento-ing except the occasional sandwiches that I bring to work for breakfast.

Last week, I started to pack bento lunches for my other half again as he started internship at a local company. This will last for 8 weeks, so I get to 'play' with my bento boxes again!

Here's are some bentos that I prepared last week.

In the lock & lock box:
- Egg mayo sandwiches on white bread, sliced into halves for easy eating
- Mini cheddar sausages with ketchup for dipping in the blue elephant container
- 2 clementines for dessert




In the Zojirushi Ms Bento thermal jar:
- bottom layer holds spaghetti with tomato cream sauce 
- top layer holds Japanese style potato salad and some cherries. 



Stay tuned for more bento lunches coming your way!

2 comments:

  1. Will you start to blog more then!?? Kekeke ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i should blog more & stop being lazy! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...