Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lock & Lock goodies!

My recent purchases from Lock & Lock finally arrived today. All four items were purchased at 50% off. Lock & Lock is usually quite expensive back home in Singapore. I'm fortunate that there are frequent promotions for it here in the States.

I've been looking forward to receive the cupcake holder and tea bottle with strainer. The cupcake holder can double up as a snack tray too and now we will not need to use aluminum trays for transporting snacks.




Just brewed some green tea in my new bottle. It is indeed very useful and convenient.



2 comments:

  1. When I started to buy Locklock items last years, used to be even cheaper. They always have those sets that are really cheap. But still, compare to SG the price is still good and locklock the quality not too bad, quite consistent throughout their product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's worth buying when there's 50% off. I like it that it's air tight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...