Monday, February 6, 2012

Kimbap

It's been a while since I last made kimbap. Hence, I decided to make it for lunch today as I still have some radish and half a cucumber to use up. 

I was really pleased with the way it turned out today. I think the color of the veggies goes well together. In addition, I finally figured out how to make the individual pieces look neat & compact. The trick is to spread a thin layer of rice on the laver so there is a right amount of rice vs ingredients. 

 Ingredients arranged neatly in rows about 2inches from bottom
7 rolls of kimbap from 2 cups of cooked rice



Kimbap with eggs, cucumber, carrots and radish. Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. looks very tasty. Wish I could cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was indeed simple yet delicious. The first few attempts in making kimbap were difficult for me but it gets better with practice.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...