Friday, July 20, 2012

Japanese Chiffon Cheesecake

I am really enjoying my new found interest in baking following my macaron making experience.

Recently,  I tried a recipe I found online for Japanese Cheesecake. I usually do not like cheesecake as I find it too dense and rich. However, Japanese cheesecake is very light as the amount of cream cheese used is significantly lesser. I can easily have two slices at one go without feeling sick. I've made it three times and it turned out successful everytime - no cracked surface and very fine texture.

Japanese Chiffon Cheesecake


4 comments:

  1. wah ur cheesecake looks good! I same as u le, Only eat Japanese cheesecake! Do you bake with your stove oven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...the recipe is indeed good. Yes, I baked it in the built-in oven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm i use a tabletop oven. my cheesecake always come out inside not cook! then always need to throw it back into the oven to rebake haha! Or is it because I use the bakepan too small thus tall, inside always not bake? Hmmmm need to experiment more ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually the bake time have to be adjusted if using a pan that is different from the one recommended. Jiayou! Try again! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...